Tired of driving by the ugly entrances to Southmoor Park, Longmont Colorado, and NOT liking what you see?
Hi, my name is Daniel Kuhlman and I am a Southmoor Park resident. I feel so strongly that our neighborhood deserves better than the current state of disrepair, that I took this project upon myself.
If you haven’t seen the video about how sad our entry signs are, please watch it below. But, if you already do feel the same as me, then sign up here to join me in repairing the existing entry signs and adding new ones where we can.
- Increased property values
- Increased pride of ownership
- Increased sense of community
3 ways to get involved:
- Join me Tuesday, Nov 12 at St Stephen’s church near Kamemoto Park and vote in favor of forming the Neighborhood Group so we can secure up to $9,000 in City of Longmont grants in 2021.
- Have a say in what our new signs look like. Help me Design the projects. I’ll fill out the grant requests.
- Volunteer with landscaping around the signs after we secure the funding!
Sincerely, Daniel Kuhlman, 24 James Circle.
Privacy statement – I promise not to share your contact information with anyone but the members of the Southmoor Park Neighborhood Group so we can keep you up to date on the progress of the project and let you know when your help is needed. That’s it.