SOLD to someone who wanted to fix it up!
Quiet Frontier Drive is up the street from Loomiller Park, around the corner from Longmont United Hospital, and a short distance from everything on Hover. This house is solid, but is waiting for your finishing touches. It is being sold as-is. But, the most important mechanical items are in good shape. So bring your cosmetic paint rollers, levels and tile saw to take care of the rest.
- This is an accessible home: one step for the front door, one to the great room and one in the back yard.
- Southern patio exposure
- Northern back yard with an actual dog house and plenty of sunlight
- Alley access and parking
- Slightly over sized, 1-car garage with work bench
- Newer great room addition
- Washer-Dryer hookups
- New sewer line with a local company 30 year warrantee
- Mature trees
- Room for a full or 3/4 second bath just by moving the water heater
- Or reconfigure the ‘office’ in to a full master suite with walk-in closet and master bath. Then turn the half bath in to a pantry.
How much will it take to renovate this home? Use this spreadsheet to help calculate your costs. Estimated cost to renovate this house
Take a look, make a renovation plan, then make an offer. You may just get this gem at the right price for you.
To contact me, call me at 720-421-9614 to arrange a showing. Or drop me a note here and put ‘1112 Frontier Dr’ in the comment box.