SOLD – Under contract in less than a week!
Looking for a move in ready house for sale in Longmont, CO at a reasonable price in a great neighborhood, look no further. At 2784 square feet, this is one of the largest floor plans in Southmoor Park. Built in 1974, it has undergone a thorough renovation modernizing many features including the kitchen, open living room/dining room, family room and upstairs bathrooms. In addition to the wood stove in the family room, there is a fireplace adjacent to the kitchen providing options for enjoying warmth. The oak hardwood floors have been refinished and are move in ready. It has replacement windows throughout. The back yard oasis has a shed with a roll up door, and established grape vines plus raised beds for your garden. This house is wired. An either net switching station, a dedicated VPN as well as complete surround sound in the family room and stereo connections from the living room throughout the house.
- This home is gigabit Ethernet wired throughout the living areas, bedrooms, and office.
- Four high definition security cameras are in place utilizing Power over Ethernet (PoE) which eliminates the security vulnerabilities of WiFi connections by conecting directly to the house network.
- There is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) router enables remote connection of cell phones and other devices to your home network.
- Hard wired audio lines connect your speakers to whole house sound upstairs, downstairs and in the back yard.
- Movie screen that mounts to the side of the shed is also included so that you can host your own outdoor movie nights.
- The hot water heater is new in 2019
- A Radon mitigation system is in place
- There is a new garage door and a quiet operating belt drive opener